Please read about COVID 19 and boating with us.
The State of Florida and OSHA have required us under section 252.47 of Florida Statute to be COVID 19 Compliant Fishing Charters. Failure to do the following is “punishable” by imprisonment or fine to us for non compliance.
We ask that everyone just play along until this thing is over.
What We Ask Of Our Passengers.
1. If you feel sick or have symptoms of the virus please do not come.
2. Please cover up if you cough or sneeze for any reason.
3. Please be considerate of our space when on board our vessels.
4. Bring and wear a sun mask or other face covering to our facility.
5. Allow us to use a non contact temperature device to detect fever.
What We Will Do For Our Anglers.
1. Make sure none of our guides have a fever.
2. Have disinfectant soap on all boats.
3. Keep in mind social distancing practices.
4. Disinfect our boats and equipment after each trip.
5. Our guides will all wear masks.
What Will Be Mandatory.
1. Face masks for every person on board.
2. Reservations to go on the water; no walk ups.
Please call us for additional questions.. 1-305-900-7200